Wedding Anniversary

Posted by downtowntrader | 9/18/2007 06:23:00 PM | 0 comments »

Today is the 10th Anniversary of my wedding and as much as I would like to discuss the huge move after the Fed dropped rates, I don't think it would go over too well at home. The only move I made today was buying into BZH whom I had mentioned in earlier posts. I think there could be a massive squeeze in homebuilders, and in fact there could be a bottom on the BZH chart. I will try and post my thoughts on this tomorrow. One thing I will mention, right now a lot of people may be fearing they missed out. Keep in mind that these moves reverse some times and the prudent thing to do is not chase stocks. Stocks like WYNN, BIDU, RIMM and AMZN have had strong moves leading into todays move and buying now will likely have you underwater soon. Look for stocks like ONXX or DRYS who are starting to move after a pullback.

Good Trading,

Joey

0 comments