Update

Posted by downtowntrader | 9/02/2005 03:49:00 PM | 0 comments »

Funny how things work sometimes. I put an order in this morning to sell my bldp at 6.72 when i left the house as I knew it would come back to fill any gap. It hit 6.64 and has since pulled back to 5.60's. Oh well, I guess you can't get em all.

Other's on my watch list today.. BSM looks like it might try and fill gap, SCLN looked promising last night too as it bounced off the 5.00 mark again yesterday. Stopped at sma 10,20 and 50 though. BCON had a bullish piercing candle yesterday after settling down near the 50% retrace.

On a side note, it will be interesting to see if gas comes down a bit after everyone that's panicking and rushing to fill their tanks calm down. I have a bet with a co-worker who thinks it will rise 20 cents more by next Friday. I say no way.

DT

0 comments