Short possibilities

Posted by downtowntrader | 10/05/2005 12:48:00 AM | 0 comments »

The Markets have looked a little toppy lately (see post from this morning below), so there should be money to be made on the short side the next few sessions. Here are some short possibilities.

TOL was a nice play at the down trendline, however, it looks like there is more downside here. If it breaks below the horizontal trendline it should be shortable.

I had HANS on my short list last night, but I had my hands full today managing some open positions, so I never initiated my short. Too bad as it had a perfect evening star reversal. There is plenty of downside here in the channel. I will look for a morning pop to short near the trendline on the 15 minute chart, or on a break to lower lows.
BEBE is right up against resistance and the 50 just crossed below the 200. However, it does have a little support with the 10 and 20 ma just below price.
Good Luck.

DT

0 comments