Retailers

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/14/2005 01:07:00 AM | 0 comments »

For some reason I see a lot of promising charts. Markets are due a pullback, but not sure if buyers will let them yet. Here are a couple of retailers that may be ready to make a move. I may be early on these as RTH has already made a pretty good move, but I would keep an eye on these and other retailers as we head into the holidays.

ANF may be the stronger of the two. They are now consolidating above the 200 and are right at resistance. I say they are a buy at 60.55 with a stop at around 60 if it triggers. Look for 2 points or next fib retrace.

AEOS has been more choppy, but just cleared some important resistance. I would watch this one for intraday support near 25.20 for a low risk entry, or wait for a new high above 25.75.

0 comments