Some stocks to watch for swings

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/21/2005 12:30:00 AM | 0 comments »

These are some of the stocks on my watch list for this week.

REDF: I am long this already, but I think it can still be entered with a reasonable stop. This has a chance to just close gap, or really explode through upper resistance.
KOMG: This stock is already overbought and may end up pulling back, however, after the bullish candle, the second day barely penetrated into the body of the prior day. Bulls are strong here and this could take out resistance band in one move.


CPST: We are now in day 4 post Cramer hype and CPST has yet to fill the gap. This is showing me that a lot of people are willing to hold this. I think that if it holds up above the gap, the next leg up will eclipse 5 easily.

QDEL: Very steady uptrend which keeps breaking into new rectangle bases. A higher high here and we may break into a new range.

0 comments