Thanks Cramer

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/15/2005 01:57:00 AM | 0 comments »

I bought CPST today after it pulled back a little this morning as a speculation trade. I figured I would risk 20 cents on it, since it's had some momentum the past couple days. Well, looks like Cramer has had his eye on them as well, cause he gave them some shameless pumping today on Mad Money going as far as to speculate on CPST running like CAFE did on the Walmart rumors. Well, sure enough, CPST ran pretty hard after hours and will gap up tomorrow. I don't know if Cramer bought in the past few days, but I think with him being on 60 minutes last night, and with new viewers watching tonight, he wanted to make some bold picks. He will continue to pump this IMO. Thanks Cramer, I appreciate it. If it gaps over 4, then I think it trades to 5 at some point in the next few days. 3.80 will become support IMO.


0 comments