Update

Posted by downtowntrader | 12/04/2005 09:28:00 PM | 0 comments »

How long can the bull rally keep it up... a little longer I suspect. I re-established myself to 100% long Thursday and Friday. The market will stop me out when it's ready to correct, so I feel comfortable right now.

On my watchlist for tomorrow
PWAV, NTAP, QDEL, WM, WB, BBY, MLNM, AMTD, CFC, AGN

I entered the following Friday, but they may still be playable
NDAQ-I'm pretty excited about this one. If it makes a new 52 week high, watch out. It could be forming a double top though, So I will prob. take half off the table soon and just add it back if it breaks out.
NBIX-This has been a good performer recently and after selling out over 62, I just re-entered after the pullback.
NITE-Looks like it may want to test 52 week high.
FDRY-Hit a new 52 week high and cleared the recent consolidation.
RHAT-See Chart for comments.


Here is the NDAQ Chart:
RHAT:

Here is a chart for PWAV:

and NTAP:

Here is a chart for NBIX.



Looking to close
KOMG-It's had a good run from 30, so I want to lock in what I have left in them.

Good Luck,

DT

0 comments