Interesting Charts

Posted by downtowntrader | 1/22/2006 09:33:00 PM | 1 comments »

Here are some interesting charts to look at. Funny enough but I am seeing a lot more long charts then short. Some of these could go either way as they are charts where stocks have fallen to support.

CRI Looks ready to break this contracting triangle base.
CWTR could go either way but 19's has proven to be support.
GFIG looks interesting here as bulls and bears are at a stalemate.
HANS has pulled back to the gap up. Let's see which way it continues.
JCOM looks very good here, especially if market attempts a rally.
PTC should have good support here.
RELV debuted on IBD 100 this weekend.
QDEL may be ready to turn back up here.

I am not posting my short targets as I think we are not ready for swings on the short side. I will wait for an attempted rally and if it fails use it as a shorting opportunity.

Good Luck,

DT

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9:03 AM  

    Great charts! I'm adding RELV to my watch list.

    Thanks,