More charts

Posted by downtowntrader | 1/30/2006 10:33:00 PM | 0 comments »

If anyone remembers my natural gas post (http://downtowntrader.blogspot.com/2006/01/natural-gas-plays.html), i mentioned that I thought natural gas was bottoming. Looks like it may start moving higher, and most of the charts I posted back then are looking good. Read back on that post for more charts, but I have listed a few below. Be careful as tomorrow will probably be choppy with FED meeting, Goog earnings, President's speech, etc. Lot's of disruptive forces at work.

I also posted a Gold update previous to this post.

Nice Triangle. Target would be around 19.
ABP has been fighting with a trendline for months. Looks like it may follow through.
XTO held above breakout level and hit a new high.
Here are a few couple non oil/gas charts.

Good Luck.

0 comments