Quick Update

Posted by downtowntrader | 1/12/2006 10:43:00 PM | 0 comments »

Here are a few quick charts.

ANTP: Could be a major league squeeze here. ANTP was up over 30% after hours on earnings and it may not be over.

Looks like a possible daytrade short as it bumped it's head on trendline and market may be weakening. I wouldn't hold too many short positions overnight right now by the way.
Same as above. MRVL may be headed towards 60 where it would be a screaming buy.
CME may follow the trendline down, but is probably a buy on next higher high.

Keep an eye on DGIN. If it breaks higher it may be a buy as it would prove support at trendline.
GILD: I was expecting a pullback to circled area, but it never got there which is bullish.

I expect a choppy day tomorrow so I may just sit on the sidelines. I did take a position in ANTP after hours and will probably take profits tomorrow.

Good Luck,

DT

0 comments