Blog Issues

Posted by downtowntrader | 12/21/2006 06:15:00 PM | 0 comments »

I must of clicked on the wrong button last night as my post was never published. I went ahead and published it today. More of the same today as the indices tried to rally, rolled over, tried to rally, and rolled over. Not much to add today so I will call it a night.

Not sure how many readers play fantasy football, so if you're not interested in it, please stop reading here.







So, I made it to the superbowl in my keeper salary cap league and I'm pretty happy with my season. The only issue is I am facing goliath in the superbowl. This is about as good a team as I've seen in a Fantasy league where all the owners know what their are doing, except for one owner who shall remain nameless. You know who you are. Scoring is simliar to a yardage / performance league. So this is the team I am facing:

Peyton Manning
Larry Johnson
Brian Westbrook
Willie Parker
Steve Smith
Hines Ward
Robbie Gould
Pittsburgh D / Special Teams

my team is as follows

Eli Manning
Steven Jackson
Reggie Bush (over Warrick Dunn)
Marion Barber
Chad Johnson
Reggie Brown (unless Joe Horn is healthy)
Matt Stover
Baltimore

I think I have a pretty decent lineup but I am overmatched. Hopefully Baltimore holds his Pitt players down and I get a few lucky TD's. Good Luck to any of my readers that made it to the final game as well.


DT

0 comments