Palace in Madrid

Posted by downtowntrader | 3/28/2007 03:58:00 AM | 2 comments »

The general indices are all hovering near their 50day sma's and the picture is mixed right now. The indices are short term overbought on stochastics, but still not really overbought. There might be a few more days of sideways movement before a bigger move occurs.

As I mentioned, I've been in Madrid, Spain the past few days and I have to say, this is a pretty city. The people are friendly and I like the architecture of the buildings. I've been to the Musee del Prado, and most of the sites in Madrid. Here is a photo I took of the Royal Palace in Madrid.



Unfortunately, I have been working my tail off during the week, but I have had a chance to sample some restaurants in the evenings. We might be able to get out of the city this weekend and visit Toledo, or even Barcelona. I'll try and post more pics throughout the week.


Good Luck to those trading,




Joey

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 8:29 AM  

    Sounds fun, Joey. Have a great trip - I've heard Madrid is a wonderful place.

  2. Anonymous // 11:46 AM  

    don't forget to have some churros con chocolate!