Downtowntrader Moving?

Posted by downtowntrader | 4/29/2007 10:05:00 PM | 0 comments »

I've been meaning to setup up downtowntrader.com as my main blog for quite some time. I've been working on it for the past week and it's at a point where I will start posting from it, although it's not quite where I want it to be. I will be working on it the next few weeks I'm sure.

However, this blog is not going away. I will be using this blog to post stock charts, just I always have. I plan on posting the charts in their own blog posts, so that I can post more frequently throughout the day, rather then trying to upload ten charts late at night. The only other difference is I will now be posting market analysis, educational articles, reviews, and general posts on the other blog. I will have a feed on downtowntrader.com linking to the posts from this blog, so you can always find the most recent analysis and charts on that blog.

One of the reasons I am expanding to the other blog, is that hosting it on my own ISP space allows me the freedom to add additional services later if I so choose. I'm not sure which direction I want to take it yet, so if anyone has ideas or comments on something they would find useful, please feel free to let me know.

I would also appreciate it if any bloggers could add a link to my new blog and any RSS feed subscribers join that feed as well.

Also, I posted the usual Sunday night charts below, in the new format of one chart per post. As always, click on any chart to make it larger.

Thanks,


Joey

0 comments