Free Technical Analysis Class

Posted by downtowntrader | 5/06/2007 10:20:00 PM | 2 comments »

A friend of mine is putting together a free basic technical analysis class that will be held in a Paltalk chatroom. It will run Tuesday nights at 6 Pacific time for 4 weeks....classes will run 1-2 hours each. The classes will be free but are limited to the first 100 people and it will be necessary to be a stockcharts.com subscriber. If anyone is interested in attending this class for FREE or if they are interested in getting more information, please contact him via email. His email address is black.truck@verizon.net .

Joey

PS. I uploaded some new charts in the posts below tonight.

2 comments

  1. Unknown // 10:02 AM  

    Hey, Great BLog, I read it everyday. I am from the Bulltrader and wanted to know how you linked your paypal up to the site. Would you be able to know the HTML code to linkup paypal? Thanks and take care
    Brett

  2. downtowntrader // 10:34 AM  

    Hey Brett, Thanks for reading. I set that up a while ago, so I don't remember exactly how I did it. I think you just log in to paypal and go to merchant services. It may not be worth it though, I've never actually had someone use it :( .


    Joey