Wallst.net Interview and Investopedia Article

Posted by downtowntrader | 6/06/2007 10:29:00 PM | 2 comments »

I was interviewed (audio) by Dennis Olson at Wallst.net recently and it was released today. It was a shorter interview then the Traderinterviews one I did recently, but I felt I got my points across more concisely this time. Check it out and if you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know.

Also, I had another Investopedia.com article published today which highlights one of my favored strategies. The article focuses on buying other traders fears in strongly trending stocks.



Enjoy,



Joey

2 comments

  1. The Market Speculator // 12:01 AM  

    Joey,
    I enjoyed the interviews. It was interesting to hear you talk about deviations, something I haven't seen you mention much on the site.

    Cool stuff!

  2. downtowntrader // 2:32 PM  

    Sorry for the delay in responding TMS. Thanks for the comments. You're right in that I haven't mentioned deviations specifically, and I should probably elaborate on it in a post. They key for me is using the bands and channels to help me identify when things are trading at extremes. I'm a believer in regressions to the mean and I think the best entries are after a stock regresses and then turns to continue the move.

    Thanks again,

    Joey