Some picks I'm watching on while on vacation

Posted by downtowntrader | 7/08/2007 11:31:00 PM | 1 comments »

As I mentioned on my homepage, I will be on vacation the entire week. I intend to just manage my trades after hours for the most part, however, I will have my Treo on hand if anything interesting pops up. The beauty of using Cybertrader is that I have a pretty useful mobile trading platform available to me. I don't intend to post much while on vacation, but I may squeeze in a chart or two. Here are a few stocks I am adding to my watchlist this week.

  • ONSM
  • SF
  • CHDX
  • FCSX

And here are a few previously mentioned charts that may follow through.

  • GROW
  • EFUT
  • ZUMZ
  • JADE
  • GSOL

Good Trading,


Joey

for more analysis, check out downtowntrader.com

1 comments

  1. JJ2000426 // 4:59 AM  

    SWC had a very nice rally today. This is a great entry for this incredible bullish stock. It can be compared to PCU 4 years ago. Both return 2000% (20 folds) in just 4 years. I have made a very strong case for SWC super bull. Do your own DD on palladium.

    Look at this perfect chart

    Google keyword "palla lunar" (one word no space). And follow the Russian enigma!