Stock Chart Analysis VSEC

Posted by downtowntrader | 10/07/2007 08:50:00 PM | 0 comments »

Stock Chart Analysis VSEC

VSE Corporation (Public, NASDAQ:VSEC)

Continuing the theme of low volume small caps, I present an intriguing chart of VSEC. I think I may be early on this one, but since it's holding the 20sma and has a clear stop area defined, I feel it's worth watching. If if fails, the losses should be minimal, and if it succeeds, then it should at least test the previous high near 57. Taking small risks for large gains is the name of the game. VSEC may be trading in a large triangle, which is why I feel I may be early (assuming a pullback to the bottom of the triangle before a breakout), but it may just as well already be in a new leg up. It had a pretty quick correction in August, and has been fairly steady since then. It's already at a point where most people that dumped in August may be regretting it and inclined to repurchase the stock. We should find out soon enough which direction it will take.



Good Trading,


Joey

for more analysis, check out downtowntrader.com

0 comments