Options Expiration Tomorrow

Posted by downtowntrader | 3/19/2008 08:57:00 PM | 1 comments »

I think I'll wait until next week before I make any move in this market. The last two days have hurt bulls and bears alike, and who knows whats in store tomorrow on options expiration. Here is an excerpt of my post on the other blog tonight.

Interesting that after two huge days in the markets we are really back to the middle of the recent weeks trading range. I'm really not seeing many of my setups developing which has been thankfully keeping me mostly out of this market. I am still inclined to think that if we break lower here that it will lead to a capitulation low fairly quickly. However, quickly doesn't necessarily mean it won't be steep if it does occur. The markets are so skittish lately, that I wouldn't be surprised at a 5-7% day in an index at this point.Click here for the rest.


Good Trading,


Joey

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 2:58 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.