Stock Chart ZBRA

Posted by downtowntrader | 6/29/2009 09:23:00 AM View Comments

Stock Chart Analysis ZBRA
Zebra Technologies Corp.(Public, NASDAQ:ZBRA)

I've been holding a small position in ZBRA for a few weeks now based on the breakout over a large base. Recently it has been consolidating tightly over the prior base, as volatility dies down. It has managed to hold tight, despite a few negative days in the market, and was one of the few stocks to remain over their 20-day moving average on the recent market weakness. This morning it received an upgrade and is gapping over the recent consolidation. While I don't advocate chasing gaps, this is a good one to watch to see how it trades on a pullback to fill the gap. I will be following it closely, and may add to my position if I see it pullback into support and then turn back higher.



Good Trading,

Joey


blog comments powered by Disqus