Talk Your Book - SVM

Posted by downtowntrader | 6/17/2010 09:40:00 PM View Comments

I recorded a video for Stocktwits TV's "Talk your Book" show this week and the stock I chose was Silvercorp Metals Inc. (USA) (Public, NYSE:SVM). I mentioned on the show how I've been bullish on Gold, and Gold did in fact run to new all time highs today. While I've been bullish on gold, and own a gold miner, I also think Silver should begin playing catchup. The gold/silver ratio is still relatively high due to the financial crisis of 2008 and now the mess in Europe. The ratio spikes on the headlines as the flight to safety trade takes hold, but silver then plays catch up the following weeks.

One stock I like in the silver mining space is Silvercorp Metals Inc. (USA) (Public, NYSE:SVM). Below is the video I recorded for the show with my analysis.



Here is the chart as promised.



Good Trading,

Joey


blog comments powered by Disqus