Short or Long?

Posted by downtowntrader | 10/31/2005 02:18:00 AM | 2 comments »

I will be watching HANS the next couple days as it could finally be breaking out of the current pattern. This could however, be another juicy short setup, as HANS is right at resistance, and it got choppy on the intraday chart as it started bumping it's head on resistance. This has been a fairly choppy correction, so I will just watch this for confirmation either way. I think if the uptrend resumes, it has the chance to be a powerful move. Good Luck,

DT.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7:02 AM  

    downtowntrader, I just happened to be surfing for emini future trading and somehow I ended up here. Don't ask me how. I actually wasn't interested in Short or Long? until I accidently got here and started reading. Got major sidetracked. - ROFL - Well, best of luck and I'm back off looking for info on emini future trading.

  2. Anonymous // 12:01 PM  

    downtowntrader!! Here I was trying to get information on emini future and somehow - don't ask me how - I ended up here reading about Short or Long?. Well, you're not going to believe this, but here I am reading this site when I'm supposed to be researching emini future. Thanks for the interesting info. Back to searching on emini future.