Interesting Charts

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/04/2005 01:53:00 AM | 3 comments »

First Chart: Nasdaq surprisingly gapped over resistance and closed. It started to reverse but held up. It may come back to test resistance and close gap, but I would think this to be the signal some were waiting for to confirm the "santa clause" rally and tech's leadership.
NGAS: I noticed this chart last night, and completely forgot about it today while trading QCOM and VPHM. My bad. Still looks good though.

HOM: This looks like one that I can buy and stash away. I had an order at 5.80 today didn't get filled. I will probably buy tomorrow and hold as long as the trend line stay's intact.
AIZ: This stock has been a slow and boring mover, but has steadily increased. Today, earnings kick started it, and it Rocketed through the existing trading channel. You know the old saying, broken resistance, becomes support.

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1:38 PM  

    Hey downtowntrader. Nice blog. Check out my site day trading future. It's got lots of info on day trading future.

  2. Anonymous // 7:06 PM  

    Hey downtowntrader. Nice blog. Check out my site emini futures. It's got lots of info on emini futures.

  3. Anonymous // 12:34 AM  

    Hey downtowntrader. Nice blog. Check out my site emini trading method. It's got lots of info on emini trading method.