Sweet move in Metal commodities

Posted by downtowntrader | 3/02/2006 10:20:00 PM | 0 comments »

There was a nice move in all metal commodities as I expected today. Silver was the big winner today and it looks like it will head higher from here. I don't have much time tonight as I'm charting and playing poker at same time. I'm thinking Aluminum and Basic materials may get a little move next.

Here is the silver chart. I can envision silver trading to top of channel and possibly going over it short term.
Here is SLW which I have recommended since below 5. Might be extended here, but with silver running you never know.
PAL is a good candidate for a breakout.
Oil has gotten a little move lately and still has room, but I think it may stall here.
Nice move here for CMT.
DLB just broke resistance and has room in the channel.
SLB looks good here.
NTAP will push through resistance if Nasdaq makes a move up.
AKS is forming a nice bull flag here.
AL looks like it has bottomed here.

Good Luck,

DT

0 comments