Watch List

Posted by downtowntrader | 4/04/2006 11:06:00 PM | 0 comments »

Indices rose in a lackluster fashion today and didn't do much to the near term technical outlook. I have pretty much tightened my stops as much as I want to on my current positions and continue to mostly daytrade. For what it's worth, I've been more positive swing trading small caps and daytrading short lately. Here are a few charts I will be watching tomorrow.

GILD is breaking out of a nice base here. I added them to my squawk portfolio, but may put some real cash to work here.

LVS is one that is looking pretty good too. Didn't catch it today due to just average volume.
THO chart is looking nice with a little triangle breakout.

TMI also has a nice triangle base. This is a thinly traded stock, but the base is sound.
LEN never confirmed the reverse H&S but may yet come back to break that neckline. I am watching to see if it holds the trendline here.
SLW formed a hammer type candle at two trendline support areas. I don't like the MACD crossover here but it may not really matter if silver keeps trading at multi year highs.
DES is a gold stock that made it on my radar. Nice break of resistance and notice it held the gap as support.
AUY is another good looking gold stock. I believe this is a motley fool hidden or tiny gem pick as well. A little late for an entry, but if it is anywhere near the breakout area I will probably take a shot.
FTEK is coming back to test the previous channel and may get a bounce here.

Thats it for tonight.
Good Luck,

DT

0 comments