Vacation

Posted by downtowntrader | 9/07/2006 07:24:00 PM | 0 comments »

I will be on vacation tomorrow through Monday so there will be no posts till probably Tuesday. Not much changed today other then indices quickly got to their 20 day sma's. I would imagine the next few days could go either way and probably be a bit choppy as bargain hunters and trapped longs try to be the early birds. The best course of action is to wait a couple days, which makes it nice that I will be on a Ship hundreds of miles out at sea ;) . I am holding 3 long and 2 short positions and about 40% cash, so I think I'm properly leveraged here. Good Luck the next couple days,


DT



PS. Go Dolphins tonight and Broncos Sunday. If anyone is interested, Boogster is having an NFL sportsbetting game this year with first place taking a laptop. I am in and it would be cool to have a bunch of readers in there as well.

0 comments