Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/22/2006 02:44:00 PM | 3 comments »

Sorry for the lack of a post last night, as the flu has started to run rampant in my house. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads the blog and especially those that take the time to comment. I hope I am helping other traders with the blog, and keeping it a bit entertaining as well. If there is anything any readers feel would add to the blog, or any topics you want me to touch on, please feel free to make suggestions in the comments section

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Thanksgiving.


DT

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9:55 PM  

    I hope you get well soon.
    Happy holiday to you!

    Gav

  2. esto // 9:55 PM  

    Hey DT: Happy Thanksgiving and hope your household gets well soon.

  3. downtowntrader // 9:41 AM  

    Thanks Gav and Estocastica, the family is feeling much better now. I was sick last week, and it's amazing how these things work through a family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    DT