PS3 hitting the stores

Posted by downtowntrader | 11/16/2006 02:44:00 PM | 2 comments »

I was looking online at the hardcore gamers going all out and camping two days in advance just for a shot at a PS3 when I came across my buddy Tuff waiting in line with his good luck penguin. This guy is so hardcore he doesn't even need a tent or piss bottle while waiting for his PS3.





The PS3 has a lot of cool features including a blue ray DVD player and compatibility with your PSP for some interesting gameplay. I have held off on Xbox 360 while waiting for the PS3, however, count me as one of the slackers unwilling to sleep on concrete for it. I will wait, thank you.



DT

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 10:46 PM  

    Hard core is up North. I observed tents lined up outside for days awaiting PS3 in the Chicago area. Although there was some precipitation, I don't think it went below the 30's at night!

    I'll take a pass for now.

  2. downtowntrader // 11:08 PM  

    I heard a lot of people were basically flipping them on ebay for profits of over 1K. I don't think waiting 2 days in line just for the chance that I may net 1K is worth it, but I can see where some people would.