Back in the States

Posted by downtowntrader | 4/04/2007 09:15:00 PM | 1 comments »

After a very long day of travel, I'm back in the States. I feel like shorting Delta Airlines and Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta after quite a luggage fiasco. I basically had to find my bags on three separate conveyors after an hour and a half delay while trying to catch my connecting flight. While running to the gate, I heard them apologize for three separate mistakes involving luggage and a plane parking at the wrong gate. I've never had this problem flying to Atlanta, but yesterday was a doozy. We overheard some employees saying the loading dock was a disaster because there was a bunch of new people working. As we were pulling up to the runway, we had two separate trucks catch up to us and load more luggage on the plane. Lots of fun.

I'm going to take the next day or two catching up and should start my regular posting on Sunday or Monday. Looking at the Q's, it looks like the gap is going to get filled so we may get another strong day soon.

Here are a few more photos I took.

Cathedral in Toledo, Spain.

We we're in Segovia, Spain and Palm Sunday and saw a procession weaving through the city.
Here are a couple pictures of children walking it.



I had a great time, but glad to be home as well. I look forward to catching up and resuming trading full tilt.


Good Luck,


Joey

1 comments

  1. Jeff // 12:42 AM  

    Welcome home!

    There has been some interesting technical action on the Nasdaq while you were gone. Glad you made it back in time for the any fireworks.