Toledo, Espana

Posted by downtowntrader | 4/01/2007 04:24:00 PM | 0 comments »

There's not much I can say about the markets, as I really haven't been doing much other then tracking my holdings while traveling. The indices are chopping around the 20sma as I expected and should start to move pretty soon as they come up to descending trendlines. Keep an eye as to whether the major indices can hold their 50smas before getting to aggressive with long positions.

On another note, I hopped on some trains this weekend made the trek to Toledo and Segovia, Spain. Toledo has to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Every turn offered some great shots and it was interesting to see the historic sites. They had an awesome collection of swords and knives crafted with the infamous "Toledo" steel. Here are a couple landscape shots I took.


I will try and post some Segovia photos tomorrow.


Good Luck,


Joey

0 comments