Trader Interview

Posted by downtowntrader | 5/23/2007 10:26:00 PM | 2 comments »


I've always enjoyed reading and listening to interviews of traders and I've always been fascinated about how other traders think or feel. Traderinterviews.com conducts interviews with traders on a weekly basis and makes them available via several audio formats. I recently had the honor of being asked for an interview by Tim Bourquin who is also the founder of Traders Expo. It was conducted in an informal fashion and we discussed some of my trading methodology and how I got started in blogging. If you're interested please visit the interview page. It is also available as a podcast on Itunes I believe. Although it was twenty minutes, it felt a lot shorter. I had a great time and hopefully you enjoy it.

Good Trading,

Joey

2 comments

  1. TJ // 1:45 AM  

    Joey,

    Great job on the interview. I really enjoyed hearing about your trading techniques.

  2. downtowntrader // 2:52 PM  

    Thanks Jamie.