Crazy week starts early

Posted by downtowntrader | 3/16/2008 08:57:00 PM | 1 comments »

No charts tonight as I think I will let tomorrow unfold before trying to get into this market.

Here is what I posted in the other blog.

The upcoming week had enough catalysts to shake the markets up, but now we have two HUGE news items on a Sunday night. First, JP Morgan has agreed to buy Bear Sterns for a freaking incredible $2 a share. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. How does a stock go from $150's to $2 in half a year with no criminal activity? There are so many different ways to go.... Read the rest at downtowntrader.com.

Good Luck out there,

Joey

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3:01 PM  

    I have a great stock tip for anyone interested in a great investment! The Stock symbol is "VBLU" check out the website at: www.VanaBlue.com