Stock Chart Analysis RICK

Posted by downtowntrader | 3/13/2008 09:50:00 PM | 1 comments »

Stock Chart Analysis RICK

Rick's Cabaret Int'l, Inc (Public, NASDAQ:RICK)

I guess strip clubs do well during recessions, because RICK's chart isn't showing much weakness. This looks like a very straight forward setup with a bullish looking consolidation range coinciding with a possible market rally. I like how RICK quickly bounced off the $19 area twice in the past month, forming a possible double bottom off the lower bollinger bands. I would prefer that price close above the 20 day sma before taking a position, but if things look ok tomorrow after 10 am, and it's above the 20 sma, then I may take the trade anyways.




Good Trading,


Joey

for more analysis, check out downtowntrader.com

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 3:01 PM  

    I have a great stock tip for anyone interested in a great investment! The Stock symbol is "VBLU" check out the website at: www.VanaBlue.com, Happy Trading!