Special "Downtowntrader" Discount offer for Tradecision Software

Posted by downtowntrader | 5/28/2008 08:55:00 PM | 0 comments »

I recently partnered with Tradecision in order to offer downtowntrader.com readers deep discounts on their professional trading software. In our agreement, I am able to offer 16% off the retail price for the software, and it's a one time fee, so no monthly fees to worry about. They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so there really isn't anything to lose by trying it.

I've been looking for a professional caliber trading package that would allow me to recreate my trading strategies into quantifiable systems that could be accurately backtested and work with my current broker. I also needed the ability to apply portfolio management techniques and of course, the ability to apply my typical technical analysis methods in a charting package. The Tradecision software is very powerful and has many features I haven't been able to use yet, but it looks like it will easily become an important piece of software in my toolbox. Here is a snippet from their website detailing how the software can help short term traders (What I assume the majority of my readers to be):



With the help of the clear Improvian language, strategy development tools, and the application's reliable Data Manager you can attain virtually any of your trading objectives.
Tradecision enables you to:

  • Perform accurate price action analysis.
  • Identify buying and selling opportunities in real time.
  • Create sound money management strategies.
  • Gain an edge over your competition by using neural networks.

At your disposal, you have a set of analytical studies including Auto-trends, Pivots, Single Bar patterns, Elliott wave, Reversal patterns, Fibonacci, Pitchforks, and Gann, as well as over 100 most popular indicators, such as RSI, PercentR, MACD, Moving averages, Stochastic, Bollinger bands, Chaikin Oscillator.

For your convenience, the most reliable money management rules are predefined and easily accessible through the Tradecision point-and-click Money Management Editor.

With fully automated neural networks you can create a profitable trading strategy. You can reduce the time required for optimization of your trading rules and indicators using the fast Genetic Algorithms. At the same time, any over-optimization is automatically prevented by the intelligent algorithms.




I will follow up with this post in the coming weeks with details on certain parts of the platform as I become more comfortable with the software.

Follow this link if you're interested in trying the Tradecision software with a 30 day money back guarantee.

0 comments