Talk Your Book - NUS

Posted by downtowntrader | 4/15/2010 10:53:00 PM View Comments

I recorded another video for the Stocktwits Talk Your Book show last night. Although I typically choose stocks that are still at decent entry points, I chose Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (Public, NYSE:NUS) because although it had a sharp move already, it looks like it could just be the beginning of a larger trend move higher. I also chose it because it is following a pattern I am seeing quite frequently in the current market that has been providing good opportunities. As I mentioned in the show, I got pretty lucky with the timing as NUS surged a couple of days following my entry and is sitting pretty after reaching new all time highs.

Here is my portion of the show last night.


And here is the chart as promised.


Also, I just watched this video from Adam Hewison highlighting how the Dow and S&P are at important Fibonacci retrace levels, and its definitely an area to watch out for.


Good Trading,

Joey

blog comments powered by Disqus